Roberta: If you can't find a Rivendell guard you might consider BBG
Bashguard: many designs, most bcds, most look good and are inexpensive.

https://bbgbashguard.com

--

Patrick Moore

Executive resumes, LinkedIn profiles, bios, letters, and other writing
services

*When thou didst not, savage, k**now thine own meaning,*

*But wouldst gabble like a** thing most brutish,*

*I endowed thy purposes w**ith words that made them known.*