Hello All,

Looking to make my '82 Stumpy a year round errand runner, so dyno lights
are the way to go.

Requirements:
26" rim brake for a wider tire. I plan to use RH 26" x 2.3" Rat Trap pass
tires.
100 mm spacing.
6V, 3W power output for front and rear LED lights.
Good working order and can be serviced (no rusty axle nuts).

Nice to have, but not required:
Silver color, but black is ok.
32 spoke count (I have an extra rim, so if yours is worn out, I can switch
it).
Looking to spend about $100 plus shipping to Allentown PA 18104.
Hub brand is not too important to me, the exception would be the Sanyo hub,
I've read that it has noticeable drag.

Please reply directly to me if you have one to unload.
Thank you,
JohnS