I certainly won't be riding Eroica, but I am very interested in hearing
more from RBW-listers who will be, and to hearing about and seeing pictures
of the bikes they plan to ride in the event, doubtless Rivendell KOF bikes.

I'm certainly not a vintage enthusiast as exhibited on the CR list, but I
guess my bikes, all customs at this point, are KOFs, more or less, and
feature old and even ancient componentry, tho' not so much (a *little,* but
not *principally*) for the historical schtick as for the type of riding I
like, which in many respects can't be achieved with modern components --
multispeed, commuter and errand fixed gear road bikes, fat-tire sandy
but pavement-worthy road bikes, light, fixed-gear gofast road bikes;
eventually, beater, nice-light-531-frame fixed gear errand bikes.

I do think that a Rambouillet, Heron, Roadeo, RoadUno, Quickbeam, Roadini,
Redwood, etc etc, not to mention Riv Road customs, can fit right into the
Eroica mold and I'd love to see Eroica-approved Rivendell builds.

--

Patrick Moore

Executive resumes, LinkedIn profiles, bios, letters, and other writing
services

*When thou didst not, savage, k**now thine own meaning,*

*But wouldst gabble like a** thing most brutish,*

*I endowed thy purposes w**ith words that made them known.*