Hey Paul,

Oops, not sure if that last email made it to you because i got an alert the
message was too big (I included phone photos) so I'm resending the info
sans photos:

The long struts are about 10 1/4” measuring from the center of the eyehole.

Looks like I did cut the shorter struts down by ~1.5” or so, with the bend
theyre about 6.5”.

if those are too short for you and thats a dealbreaker let me know, I could
bring the price down and keep the short struts or something.

-stephen