Hey Eric,
He wants a set badly. But he does not do the Google forums, so I offered to put
it out there for him. I found a set NOS for $180 and used for $160, which I
thought was an OK price, but not sure he took advantage.
I hope you are well and getting some riding in.
Paul
    On Thursday, April 11, 2024 at 08:04:13 PM EDT, Eric Marth