Good evening John. I'm sorry to hear about your reasons for selling and
hope all is well, but I am very interested in this lovely Hillborne. I just
wanted to double-check the size on it before I commit. The listing says
53cm but I can't seem to find Rivendell's dimensions on a 53cm: on their
site they have 51cm or 54cm. Could you please confirm if it is 54cm or
indeed 53cm? I have a PBH of 83.8, which puts me in a 54cm, but I'm sure a
53 would be fine too.

All the best,
Robert