Blue Loctite kept a slightly undersized thinwall Syncos titanium post from
slipping (1" per 2 miles) on my 1999 Riv Road custom fixie gofast until I
replaced it with an Am Classic and then with a 7410 Dura Ace.

Blue Loctite can do most things: do your taxes, weed your garden, watch
your toddler, prepare a gourmet meal. I used it liberally on the cradle of
a Nitto 1-bolt seatpost to keep the very improperly set up saddle from
changing angle on me mid-ride.

I do agree that a new seatpost or honing are better fixes, but FWIW.

--

Patrick Moore

Executive resumes, LinkedIn profiles, bios, letters, and other writing
services

*When thou didst not, savage, k**now thine own meaning,*

*But wouldst gabble like a** thing most brutish,*

*I endowed thy purposes w**ith words that made them known.*