I'll be interested to hear how users of both compare the ride and "feel" of
tubulars to clinchers with tubes and tubeless clinchers.* Is it true that
modern supple clinchers can roll better than equivalent tubulars? With
tubes or only tubeless?

* I realize that "wired on" is the correct term but this isn't the CR list.

--

Patrick Moore

Executive resumes, LinkedIn profiles, bios, letters, and other writing
services

*When thou didst not, savage, k**now thine own meaning,*

*But wouldst gabble like a** thing most brutish,*

*I endowed thy purposes w**ith words that made them known.*