Echoing Bill on here. I also look at stack and reach, and have nearly the
same dimensions as the OP

I had a 53 Atlantis from the last run as it was correct for my PBH as I’m
between the 53 and 55, after deep dives on stack and reach(in particular) I
realized what made the bike *feel* small to me. I should’ve sized up to a
55 instead, and similar to Bill have now scooped a 56 hillborne from
another list member as it’s the biggest size non step over riv I can fit.

Roman told me that the 54 Sam would feel bigger as far as standover(mostly
due to the 700c wheels) but the bike might feel similar to the Atlantis for
stack and the reach is shorter. He actually suggested a 60cm Plat with my
seat slammed since I’m 6 ft tall. And I know Grant rides a 59cm Clem with
only a slightly taller PBH than I have.

All that to say, I think I’ll be sizing up henceforth as I like toscos or
albatross bars usually and don’t mind the straddle heigh being close!