Up for sale here are two sets of Supernova lights that are takeoffs from
our Bike Fridays (Bikes Friday? What would William Safire say…). Each set
includes a black anodized E3 Pro 2 headlight and Tail Light 2. The
headlights are on Multimounts , and have spade connectors for a SON dynohub
along with factory wiring to power the taillights. Mounted once, never
used. Great lights, but dealing with the taillight wires really isn’t
practical for bikes that will be broken down and reassembled frequently.
We’re going to stick with dynamo headlights and USB rechargeable
taillights.

Each set would run ~$250 new, I’m looking for $125 per set, and I’ll cover
the shipping. Willing to sell them separately.

Jay Lonner
Bellingham, WA