Doug,

My understanding (which may be wrong, my memory for stuff I read a while
ago seems to have left me as I recently approached my 62nd birthday) is the
CHG will also be lugged and probably not cheap. It will be longer-stayed
than the Roadini. It's coming September! I know at least one friend of ours
who will be thrilled with this news.

Joe Bernard