Thanks for sharing this, Leah! I was delighted to see that the Rivendell owner in the photos is wearing a t-shirt that I designed for the local brewery I do all the graphic design for (West Sixth Brewing in Lexington KY). The shirt says “Ride bikes, drink beer”, and features a simple illustration of the brewery’s Cetma cargo bakfiets that was custom built into a mobile bike bar with a beer tap on it! Small world!

Brian
Lexington KY