A shout out for a new vendor to me, Track Supermarket. I was looking for a
stem for my new Sam and wanted a face-plater with a 26.0 clamp and no extra
quill. Browsing the Nitto catalog (you do have a Nitto catalog handy,
right?) I found the UI-2 quill version, which was just what I was looking
for. I found it available for $50 at Track Supermarket, who are located in
Tokyo. I ordered it three days ago. It arrived via FedEx today. Shipping
cost was $15.50.

Ted Durant
Milwaukee WI USA