Ian, I do so love a good recommendation. Let me go see what this Topo Designs is all about. Thanks!

On May 26, 2024, at 2:23 PM, ian m <darkgizz...@gmail.com> wrote:

Leah,

Not sure if you are or were looking for recommendations as much as just interested in a chat about cycling fashions, but either way my wife swears by Topo Designs for everyday cycle commuter wear. Judging from your pictures she has a similar style to you. She loves the Dirt pants and shorts especially. They're a thin cotton canvas with stretch, articulated knees, a gusset, and the freedom of an elastic waistband.

Meanwhile I'm over here waiting for men's shorts to go back to the days of a more reasonable inseam like 3-5", so like Armand generally wearing cut-offs