I'm still planning on coming.  Did 40+ on the fixie Riv this morning,
with a few rolling hills thrown in.  That was by far the longest and
hilliest fixed gear ride I've done, most of my fixed riding to date
has been around town, and my neighborhood is dead flat.  42/17 felt
about right, low enough to get me over a couple of short 8+% pitches,
tall enough to only have to brake on a couple of the downhill bits.  I
think I'm ready!

I'll e-mail my contact info off list.

Bill