It does seem like a lot of trouble.  Maybe it was a test case and if it worked
they were going to do a bunch of them?

-----Original Message-----
From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
[mailto:rbw-owners-bu...@googlegroups.com]on Behalf Of Joe Bartoe
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2010 11:04 AM
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [RBW] dat funky Riv

I agree that if there were a forger that made fake Riv decals, then they'd go
whole hog on the JB decals, but wouldn't the painting and the decal making be
kind of a pain for one bike? If this is really a fake Rivendell, I would expect
that there are more. The only way that all that effort would make any sense
would be if you wanted to make more.

Joe

  _____