I aspire to such refinement! There's no way my current camping setup would fit. My two-person Walrus Arch-Rival would itself fill the LongFlap! (I think--never seen one in person.) Clearly some re- thinking is in order.

Is the Camper LongFlap about the same size as the Sackville Large? Something about the colors of the leather of the current Carradices that doesn't appeal to me. One too orange, the other too greenish white.

Rob in Seattle