So after lots of soul searching I've decided to hold off on taking
delivery of the Hunqapillar.  There are actually 3 bikes that I badly
want, and I can only afford one, so I'm going to take a few months to
decide which one that will be.  I have the build kit for a Hunqapillar
all set up.  It will all store well, but the tires are the only part
that I can't use on any other bike.  So, now you can have them.

It's a pair of folding Liteskin Schwalbe Big Apples, 700x60, a.k.a.
29x2.35.  I am told they are too wide for an Atlantis.  I am certain
they are the best tire in the world to have for a Hunqapillar.  I
don't know if they would fit a large Bombadil.  I have the tires on
wheels now, but they've never been ridden.  Schwalbe website has these
tires at $70 each.

Two tires and four presta valve inner tubes (Bontrager brand).  $100
shipped anywhere in the Continental US.  Contact me off-list please.
Thanks!

Bill