From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com on behalf of Rob Harrison
Sent: Thu 7/29/2010 2:39 PM
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [RBW] Re: 60cm "Maxway" Hillborne Photos

Agreed Peter, having the FD mount between the bosses does seem like a
design flaw, on any size frame. I suppose you could use spacers to hop
over the derailleur clamp. It'll be tough to reach down that far to
grab the bottle while riding. Why not have it higher? Something I'm
missing?

Rob in Seattle