on 7/31/10 7:54 AM, Shaun Meehan at meehan.sh...@gmail.com wrote:
> Does anyone know if Jim (or anyone else) has put the links to the
> online Rivendell Readers (pdf files) in one place for easy
> accessibility? I'm behind in my Reader reading and looking for the
> links. Thanks!

Thanks for the reminder.  I had 'em mirrored, but never posted a link -

http://cyclofiend.com/rbw/#readers

They were also on the Rivendell site -
http://www.rivbike.com/products/show/rivendell-readers/24-072

- J

--
Jim Edgar
cyclofi...@earthlink.net

Cyclofiend Bicycle Photo Galleries - http://www.cyclofiend.com
Current Classics - Cross Bikes
Singlespeed - Working Bikes
Workshops of the iBob's

Send In Your Photos! - Here's how: http://www.cyclofiend.com/guidelines

"My nighttime attitude is anyone can run you down and get away with it.
That's why I don't even own a bike light or one of those godawful reflective
suits.  Because if you've put yourself in a position where someone has to
see you in order for you to be safe...you've already blown it."
-- Neal Stephenson, "Zodiac"