... Larch Mountain on my Quickbeam from my house in Portland. About 80
or so miles round trip. The 14 mile climb up to Larch Mountain went by
smoothly enough for the first 10 miles but the last 4 miles were
rough, much tougher than anticipated. Still, I managed and got to take
in some great views from Sherrard Pt. at the summit. I'll probably
ride up there once more before the end of summer but doubt I'll do it
on the Quickbeam.

Here are some photos:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/41335...@n00/sets/72157624516053177/

--mike