I've finished setting up my wife's mixte.  It's turned out quite
nicely.  52cm Yves Gomez.  She's adjusting to the Albatross bars, but
so far so good.  She wanted a black and tan looking bike and has no
qualms about having her decals say "International Mens Mixte".  The
rack that we use with the Burley Piccolo is also powder coated black
so it looks right at home.  In fact, I've been thinking of setting up
a 58cm mixte for myself and I prefer the baby blue.

Anyway, shots in my flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/45758...@n04/4910562571/