Hi,
Labeled and made by JP Valiensi. It is a 650B frame set made from Columbus
tubing. I have Honjo fenders for it, but I don't use them in the summer.
It is the 6th frame I made, about 6 years ago. Here is another photo of it:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jamespatrickvaliensi/sets/72157623193171742/

I make bicycle frames, mostly for myself but sometimes for others. I have a
background in metal fabrication and enjoy making stuff (its all I know).

Cheers!

On Aug 20, 2010, at 2:08 PM, William wrote:

> Nicely done.
>
> Can you tell me about that pale yellow JPValiensi labelled
> frameset?
>
> On Aug 20, 1:51 pm, James Valiensi <valie...@mac.com> wrote:
>> FYI,
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/jamespatrickvaliensi/sets/72157624644201...