Most of my bikes have 180mm cranks now.  The Quickbeam came
with....gasp!...175s!  Couldn't really tell the difference.  A wider Q
I can feel, crank length...not so much.

Some BMX bikes (used to at least) come with 185mm cranks...they seemed
to have a greater range of crank lengths than other types of bicycles
do.

Angus