I bought Eric Douglas's (boblist) Fargo -- frameset and wheels and
parts -- because it will take 2.4s and has much more road bike
geometry (eg, 57.5 cm tt instead of about 60 for the Monocog. It will
be principally a replacement for the Monocog -- a sand capable all
rounder -- and, on the occasion, with different wheels and tires and
racks, a touring bike.

Copying the list, if you don't mind.

I'm selling the Hillborne frameset, wheels and parts as below:

56 cm, cantilever, Waterford (yes) frame, 200 miles by me, probably
not huge miles when bike was Riv's floor model. Specs:

Lowrider braze ons added by Dave Porter, ABQ's most experienced
builder. Highrider braze ons remain.
Nitto seatpost
Original (nice) headset
Original cantis including hangar, *but not levers*.
9 cm Technomic stem
Velo Orange 2-leg stand
37 mm VO aluminum fenders

$1250 OBO plus shipping.

Also: Original "Rivendell Cheap" wheelset with Velocity "Twin Hollow
rims and Deore rear hub, *thus modified*: rear 8-9-10 sp cassette body
has been replaced by a 7 speed one and the wheel professionally
re-dished.
The front hub is a DN72 dynohub.
I will include a VO-sold Spanninga led headlight.
(No cassette or tires or tubes)

$200 + shipping