DIY, of course. Submit your design for plagiarism of the best kind.
Any publicity, especially, free, is good. However, I have no
connection other than being a customer to the company, so I had no
right to write that. Anyway...

I was told all my students are going to college, at least that is to
be my mission, and that I should hang College banners in my classroom.
So I hung my Rivendell banner, as much for me to enjoy as to inspire
my students to go to Rivendell. And I ordered a Hogwarts banner for
good measure. Some of us have to go to Hogwarts, some have to go to
Rivendell. I am a hobbitish man, so I am partial to the blue and
grey...Let me know if you have any freebies for other Universities, I
need some more for my classroom...

On Sun, Aug 29, 2010 at 5:55 PM, jamison brosseau
<jamison.bross...@gmail.com> wrote:
> don't get me wrong, I love Rivendell Bikes and company the whole
> deal.  It seems as though they struck out, to do their own deal their
> own way, and I would like to think that would be inspiration for folks
> to do the same.  If you want a flag, why not make your own, and have
> it be about you, not a company.  People will see the bikes, and you
> will have lots of opportunities to talk up the company, but making
> your own flag seems way cooler, and way more in line with the whole
> Riv philosophy.
> make your own flag,
> jamison brosseau
>
> On Aug 29, 8:36 pm, JimD <rasterd...@comcast.net> wrote:
>> I've got one of the small ones attached to my tent.
>> When folks ask about it I tell them I'm on the Riv team.  :>)
>> -JimD
>>
>> On Aug 29, 2010, at 4:31 PM, manueljohnacosta wrote:
>>
>> > Check with the store they have just a few left... I got one to hang in
>> > my classroom.

>> > --
>> > .

Bill Gibson