Thanks guys.     I was lucky to be able to do this trip and i really
am glad I could do it.     BTW the wheels are the Shimano/Velocity
combo that r...@rivnendell builds.   My chainring/cog teeth are
somewhat hooked but they still have life left in them.

As far as photos, I just managed to upload a couple on flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43029...@n07/sets/72157624854639259/

One is of some antelope in Wyoming, and the other is from Jasper park
in Alberta.    It's kind of daunting how many photos I have, some of
them pretty random and I'll need to sort through them all when I get
home.

PS, Mike you are from Portland, right?    I have to say, I was
awestruck by that town's bicycle infrastructure.   Bike lanes in the
middle of the road- not near the car door zone, but in the middle of
the road.     And it seemed like there was designated bicycle parking
every other city block downtown.     Signs along the bike routes
telling you exactly how far you are from the next point of
interest!    People out walking, children playing in the
fountains...    And the amount of people riding bicycles-   not
'cyclists', but people riding bicycles.   I could not believe that a
town such as that could exist in the US anyway.   Powell's books was
bustling.  Also beguiling was the number of bookstores present in even
the smallest of towns in Oregon.   People really like to read there,
huh?   It's unamerican.   seriously.    I also met a couple of really
cool guys named Aaron and Phil from Portland who happened to be riding
down to Lincoln City for the weekend when I left, and we rode down
there together.    I could not have asked for better company on the
way to the coast, and they were very gracious in waiting for me on the
hills.