Still halfheartedly trying to sell my Hilsen. I had some fit issues
that I think I've worked out,  with a different cockpit setup & seat,
but I'm still not 100% "right" on it. There are a lot of things I like
about Homer; stability, comfort and that soft ride from the 33mm Jack
Browns. The reality is I think I would be happier on a smaller frame.
I'm asking $2200 for the complete bike, plus shipping. All of the
components are in excellent condition and the frame itself is in very
good condition, with a few chips here and there. I would also consider
a  trade for a 57cm Hilsen or a 58 cm Ram. Pics here
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kentileguy/5009436948/in/set-72157624639152271/
The seat and pedals are not included in the sale.
 Thanks, Ken