on 9/23/10 7:15 PM, Jeffrey at unclecowb...@gmail.com wrote:

> Has anyone here aver used a camping hammock for touring or camping?
> I've been considering a Clark Jungle Hammock or the Hennessy Hammock
> and would like to hear about actual experience with them.

I believe that Kent Peterson has written about hammocks, as well as others
who have written on the iBob list.  I'd check the iBob archives and search
on Kent's blog as well.

http://kentsbike.blogspot.com/

- J

--
Jim Edgar
cyclofi...@earthlink.net

Cyclofiend Bicycle Photo Galleries - http://www.cyclofiend.com
Current Classics - Cross Bikes
Singlespeed - Working Bikes

"You must be the change you want to see in the world."
    Mahatma Gandhi