Bag: Old, but good. This model has the double layer of canvas on the
bottom instead of the plastic (I *think* the newer ones I owned had
plastic down there, but I could be forgetting something). Canvas
faded, straps rather grubby, but all in excellent working order.

SQR: New (ish) -- has been mounted only on one bike.

They don't fit on the Fargo.

Note the SJS Cycles now has a very export friendly website: you can
look up items with pricing in $, and shipping is quite cheap as are
the prices for such things as saddlebags and SQRs. A new Nelson and
SQR would run you $113 shipped to your US address.

--
Patrick Moore
Albuquerque, NM