Are those pedals a standard color, or did you add the green to the end plates?
--Eric "Color-Coordinated Bikes Go Faster" Norris
www.campyonly.com
www.wheelsnorth.org

On Sep 27, 2010, at 08:43 AM, Philip Williamson <philip.william...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I love the Cycles Gladiator cork spacer on the rack! The whole bike is
dialed beautifully.
That was the first time I'd seen that light mount in action - does it
hold steady?

Philip Williamson
www.biketinker.com