Grant was supporting a backpack manufacturer in a Riv Reader I once
read. Can somebody save me a little time and tell me if they recall
who that maker may be? I remember he touted them because they (the
designer) were first to develop a frameless pack (IIRC). They went out
of business for a time, then resurrected and now work out of the
Northwest, (I believe). I would like to support and "Originator".

Jeff