I have 2 sets of 185mm crank arms for sale. For Lower 48 States only,
unless you want to pay extra in AK or HI.

1. TA Zephyr 110/74 Triple. Comes with pedal spaces and bolts/
spacers.  The usual scratches from chains and all. Used about 1500
miles. . I'll throw in the used Shimano UN72 122.5mm BB with it. It
spins as good as new. $150 shipped
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4146/5030250123_956b0c40a7_b.jpg
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4151/5030865150_379423e432_b.jpg

2. TA Carmina w/110/74 Silver spider. Comes with pedal spaces and
bolts/
spacers.  Only a small faint scratch across one arm. Used about 200
miles. I'll throw in the Park
BBT-18 lockring tool. $250 Shipped.
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4090/5030848382_8864a612a2_b.jpg
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4088/5030847942_1f3cf616e4_b.jpg