Yeah Thomas ..... it appears the top of the head tube is about the
same height as the top of the seat tube on the Betty.... maybe a touch
higher. If you can extrapolate from there what you'd need in stem
height  you'll get a good idea how it may or may not work for you with
a tall technomic. My view on fit may not be anyone else's here .... I
don't know. I like a high bar too, but I don't really like technomic
stems.  On my 60cm. Bombadil I have a 130mm 90 degree stem that gets
the bars 1-2 inches above my saddle. It has a much higher front end
that allows me to use a stem of modest height. Man ... I'd really like
a Betty though. ..... but my days of riding too small of frames are
over. No more lurching over the bars for the tall guys!