I need to sell my Surly Pacer build to fund the build for the new AHH
build.  Not sure if this is appropriate for posting here, but I
figured I'd throw it up before heading to the 'bay or parting it out.
I have it posted on NYC Craigslist right now as well.  All parts are
either new or in almost new condition, I rode the build about 100
miles.

$1400 obo.  Please send me an email off list if interested.

Photos are here:

http://imgur.com/a/3Nu5X/surly_pacer

Here are the details:

58 cm Light Blue Surly Pacer (decals removed)

Drivetrain
        Front Derailleur        Shimano Ultegra FD-6500
        Rear derailleur Shimano Ultegra RD-6500
        Crankset        Shimano Ultegra FC-6500, 175 mm, 53/39
        Bottom Bracket  Shimano BB-6500 68 x 109.5
        Cassette        Shimano Ultegra 9 Speed 12/27
        Chain   Shimano HG-73
Components
        Headset VO Grand Cru 1 1/8"
        Spacers VO Silver
        Stem    VO Stem, 6 Degree, 26mm, 80mm
        Handlebar       Nitto Noodle 177 44 cm
        Handlebar wrap  Brooks Leather - Honey
        Brake Levers    Cane Creek SCR-5G
        Shift levers    Dia Compe Silver Bar-End Shifters & Downtube Stop
        Brakes  Shimano 105 - BR-5501
        Cables  VO Metallic Braided
        Seatpost        Kalloy silver 250mm
        Seatpost Clamp  Salsa Lip Lock Silver