JIm,
All good cases for cantis.

I was thinking of a  fixed gear ride.  Front brake only and no unused canti
studs.  The main thing that's always intrigued me about the QB (and I assume
the upcoming Simpleone) is the extra long rear slot.  It would really be
nice to have a fixed/fixed wheel with 8 teeth difference (I believe that is
the claim for the QB's track ends) when I find I've bitten off more than I
can chew . There's always getting off to push, but a serious bailout gear
would be great.
One might have to use a half link to get all the combinations to work, but
it's bound to be easier with than with conventional ends/ dropouts.
Just thinking.
Thanks
Clyde