A 113 is definitely not needed for the Sam as a 47.5mm chainline is
not needed, it's a road bike. I use a 110 w/1mm DS spacer on my
Bombadil w/24-36-48 rings, and it's a mountain bike.

The difference between a 107 and a 110 is all on the Left (non
driveside), for Tange/Shimano BB's. So, it's really only a matter of
if you want the left arm in relation to the left CS.

Myself, I've found a few mm's on the left side makes no difference
with they way I ride(platform pedals, flat rubber soled shoes)  Some
say they do. We're all different.