http://www.rolfs.net/store/p/939-Trifold.aspx

for $10.99, it's tough to beat.

________________________________
From: Earl Grey <earlg...@gmail.com>
To: RBW Owners Bunch <rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sat, October 30, 2010 3:06:17 AM
Subject: [RBW] Wanted: Rivvish cloth wallet recommendation

I ride with my wallet in my back pocket, and sweat a lot here in
Thailand, which means my leather wallets get disgusting after a while
(they actually mold!).

The only cloth wallets I seem to  be finding are made by surf wear
lifestyle companies, but someone's got to be making something more
reasonable (no leather trim though, as much as I like that
aesthetically).

Come to think of it, seems like a good product to add to the Sackville
line, although Riv's current financial situation probably doesn't make
them feel like developing non-core products.

Cheers,

Gernot