Thanks everyone. Am particularly impressed by Soulrun's stuff. Have
asked them if they would do a custom, and may get a matching tool
roll, while I am at it. :)

Also found another interesting etsy vendor making wallets out of
sailcloth,
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6885190&section_id=6388280
At $45 they are a bit pricey, but some of them ARE made out of carbon
fiber, and we all know how expensive that is... but maybe someone has
finally found a good use for the stuff.

Actually I may have to get one of those, so that my tagline can be:
"My wallet may be carbon fiber, but my bike is lugged steel." Or
should that be: "My bike may be lugged steel, but my wallet is carbon
fiber."

Gernot