Indeed... I sure am smitten by her beauty... Ah, but let's not forget
Betty's cousin, the International Man of Mixte himself, Yves Gomez...
THAT is one fine-looking bike; I only wish we'd see more of these..
and someone remind me again....why are they priced higher than the
Betty?... (sorry if this question has been answered)

I can't help but see a Gomez in my future...