From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
[mailto:rbw-owners-bu...@googlegroups.com]on Behalf Of williwoods
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2010 3:30 PM
To: RBW Owners Bunch
Subject: [RBW] Re: Wanted: Saluki, Sam Hillborne or Bombadil complete
bike or frame only

I measured several times I have short legs and a longer upper body.
Test rode a 52 Bombadil fits perfect and the owner has almost the same
body type as I do he is 5'10" and has an 80 PBH.

Saluki - 56 or 54 maybe
Sam Hillborne - 52
Bombadil - 52
A Homer Hilsen - 56

I love em all and would ride em till the cows come home. They are
pretty bikes that happen to make sense too (or maybe they are
practical bikes that happen to look pretty?)