My new Grand Cru double crankset
(http://store.velo-orange.com/index.php/components/cranksets/cranks/grand-cru-110-fluted-double-crankset-34x48t.html)
 and matching bottom bracket arrived yesterday.  Very nicely made--as
advertised, both the front and back of the crankarms are polished, and just
based on looks this is a quality item.

Now I'm waiting for my retro Campagnolo Rally derailleur to arrive (bought on
eBay from a seller in France) so I can install everything on my 1980s Benotto.
I'll post photos and a brief review once I've gotten it on the road.
--Eric
www.campyonly.com
www.wheelsnorth.org