Wondering if the new Simple One will have a slightly heavier gauge
tubing than the old QB. I'd like that but not sure where G is going
with the new model. It seems more might buy one if they had a higher
load rating. You'd think heavy guys wouldn't want a two speed bike but
I loved riding my home made two speed on my work commute and the
Simple One dropout design really opens an option for a lower climbing
gear on the flip side. I've been holding off buying for a variety of
reasons with the above being one of them.  Basically I like the idea
of a lugged and nicely made steel frame with a derailleurless drive
train but hope the new frame is a little beefier. I think Riv is going
in the right direction with more stoutly built frames.