It must have been the size that kept it from selling.  My wife is
5'-2" but has short legs.  Even with the tiny tires she doesn't have a
lot of clearance.  Next to my 58 her bike looks like a toy.  OTH,
it'll be a heck of a lot easier to pack up & ship for a tour!

James Black had a silver Tubus Fly on his Nishiki at our last So Cal
Riv ride.  I'm thinking that rack would look way cool on the mini-
lantis.

dougP