I actually much prefer a cable hanger from the seatpost bolt (The WF
Sams have a brazed on cable stop). However, the cable hanger included
with my Sam didn't really fit, so I got the longer Surly with built in
barrel adjuster. Very nice, though the new Nitto cable hanger Riv
sells looks even nicer (but no barrel adjuster).

Enjoy.

Gernot