It's nice to know that somewhere in the world the sun does  shine. 65 and
rainy in Kentucky. Got the fenders on the Quickbeam yesterday and  it's a
good day to try out the new Showers Pass rain jacket.
Happy turkey day, everyone!
Bill
Louisville, Ky

In a message dated 11/24/2010 10:31:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,