We've taking a little time to list the "good stuff" we have for sale
on the website.  Most of these items are very Riv-ish and are still in
the original packaging (unless otherwise specified):

http://www.renaissancebicycles.com/inventory/

All the other items -- there are lots of random little things and
general "bike shopish" items -- will eventually find their way to this
Group or on our eBay Store.

Just send me an email or call if you would like to purchase any of the
items.

Thanks as always,

Bryan