I wanted to try clipless but then decided against it. I picked up
these shoes and used them all of one time.  They are about as brand
new as you can get.  No wear and no tear.  They are for the 2 bolt SPD
clips.  They sell new for around $80.  I will sell these for $50
shipped straight to your door in the US.  Comes in the original box
exactly how I got them.  Here they are on the Specialized site.

http://www.specialized.com/us/en/bc/SBCEqProduct.jsp?spid=47115

These had the clips installed but do not come with them.