Any interest out there? What I really wanted was an Atlantis or
Hunqapillar, but I was pinching pennies at the time.

- 56 cm Waterford-built (double top-tube) Sam Hillborne, orange

- Purchased new in 2010. It has ~ 500 miles, a couple of small nicks
in the paint and light wear from normal use of quick release at the
dropouts. I'll make the effort to photograph the paint chips if anyone
is serious about buying it.

- Frame/fork/headset/bb only.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/57703...@n08/sets/72157625701674614/

I'm thinking $900 plus shipping.  I'd also be interested in a trade
+cash for a 54 Hunqapillar or 56-58 cm Atlantis, but that seems like
an unlikely scenario.