It's a 56 cm, and (good eye) that is a Pletscher on the front...  If
your fork dropouts have two eyelets each, you should be able to mount
directly to the upper eyelets as I have done.  It does tilt down a bit
toward the front, but it's more stable than with clamps and I like
that.

By the way, the mountains that looked so sunny and warm a few days ago
are now dusted with snow.